(Fala sério, ele ruleia)
Esse é bem simples, não sei nem se vale chamar de Combo, mas ai vai.
- Uma Maça de Guerra (1d12 pra criaturas média)
- Um Meio Ogro (Criatura GRANDE que usa armas uma categoria de tamanho maior)
- Monkey Grip (permite que você utilize armas de uma categoria acima da que você usa)
- Duas colheres de maldade
E então temos…..um Meio ogro carregando uma maça de guerra Imensa…
“Cuidado, ele tem uma bastada!!!”
“não não, é uma adaga!”
Vamos aos detalhes, a maça de guerra é uma arma de 1d12 para médias, quando convertemos isso(12, 18, 24, 36) para imenso, temos 6d6 (ai!!)
Aqui vai o meu tradicional Copy n Paste pra quem quer ler no inglês <3
• Starting Ability Score Adjustments:+6 Str, –2 Dex, +2 Con, –2 Int, –2 Cha. Half-ogres are big, brawny creatures without a great deal of intelligence or couth.
• Large: As Large creatures, half-ogres have a –1 penalty to Armor Class and a –1 penalty on all attack rolls. They also have a reach of 10 feet.
• Speed: Half-ogre land speed is 30 feet.
• Darkvision: Half-ogres have darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
• Natural Armor: Half-ogres have +4 natural armor due to their tough, thick skin.
• Giant Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a half-ogre is considered a giant. Half-ogres can use giant weapons and magic items with racially specific giant powers as if they were giants.
• Automatic Languages: Giant and Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Goblin, Orc, and Abyssal. Smart half-ogres (who are rare) may know the languages of their allies or rivals.
• Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass half-ogre’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty (see Experience for Multiclass Characters in Chapter 3 of the Player’s Handbook).
• Level Adjustment: +1. A half-ogre with one class level is treated as a 2nd-level character for purposes of awarding the character experience, for starting equipment, and for determining how many experience points the character needs to gain a new level.
Maça de Guerra
Warmace: Anyone wielding a warmace takes a –1 penalty to Armor Class because the weight of the weapon makes it difficult to recover quickly from swinging it. A warmace is too large to use in one hand without special training (the appropriate Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat). A character can use a warmace two-handed as a martial weapon.
Monkey Grip (Empunhadura Primata)
MONKEY GRIP You are able to use a larger weapon than other people your size.
Prerequisite: Base attack bonus +1.
Benefit: You can use melee weapons one size category larger than you are with a –2 penalty on the attack roll, but the amount of effort it takes you to use the weapon does not change. For instance, a Large longsword (a one-handed weapon for a Large creature) is considered a two-handed weapon for a Medium creature that does not have this feat. For a Medium creature that has this feat, it is still considered a one-handed weapon. You can wield a larger light weapon as a light weapon, or a larger two-handed weapon in two hands. You cannot wield a larger weapon in your off hand, and you cannot use this feat with a double weapon.
Normal: You can use a melee weapon one size category larger than you are with a –2 penalty on the attack roll, and the amount of effort it takes to use the weapon increases. A larger light weapon is considered a one-handed weapon, a larger onehanded weapon is considered a two-handed weapon, and you cannot use a larger two-handed weapon at all.
E o Gatts nem é Meio-Ogro hein (eu acho)